Our practise aims to provide inspired architectural solutions to meet the clients specific design requirements. We bring to each of the following services 30 years of building design experience, an integrity of relationship with the clients and a lifetime of sensitivity to the built environment.
- Areas of activity
- Types of services
* Home Extensions and Refurbishment
* One off new build houses
* Barn Conversions
* Loft and Garage Conversions
* Small Estate Developments
* Low Rise Flats Developments
* Extension and Refurbishment of Listed Buildings
* Commercial and Industrial Developments
* Feasibility & Planning Advice
* Proposal Development & Consultation
* Planning Applications
* Building Regulations Applications
* Schedules Preparation
* Project Management
Generally we will provide some free upfront advice and then formulate a “Fee Proposal” which will outline the services that the client has expressed interest in and set lump sum fees against each element.
We will also set out a list of additional fees and services that the client may require from others. We will put provisional costs against these so that client can develop an initial budget in order to assess the project prior to instructing us. In that way the client is always in control and knows what he will need to pay and when.